August 30, 2014

"Confessions"

Dear Reader,

I have to tell you something that's been on my mind a lot these past few days. It's going to sound crazy, but here's the truth.......

It's great to be back in Abu Dhabi. I really missed being here. I used to hate living in a city, but now it doesn't bother me. I used to despise having to take taxis, but now I'm used to them. I've learned my way around town, I can read all of the signs that are in Arabic, and I've already had some shawarma. I have my own bedroom, a nice apartment, and a great view. I go to school with an incredible bunch of kids. I love my classes. I love my school. I even love the nasty weather! (Okay....I tolerate the weather.)

I don't know if I ever imagined that I would feel this way about coming back to Abu Dhabi, but I must confess...

I love it here.

Also, here's another confession.......










I like my awkward chin beard. It's really grown on me. Here's a shameless elevator selfie of Day 52.




Rock on. NM

1 comment:

  1. Ill be honest, I like the non-beard. Then again, the beard makes you look more manly. If I didn't know you, I would probably guess you are 25. Despite all that, I'm glad you like the way your life is going.

    ReplyDelete